two dead, two others hospitalized after apparent carbon monoxide poisoning in Carbon County

Two people died, and two others were airlifted to a nearby hospital after an apparent carbon monoxide incident in Carbon County.

Deputies with the Carbon County Sheriff’s Office said the incident happened on Saturday, Nov. 4, around 9 p.m. in response to reports of carbon monoxide poisoning in a remote area in the northwest part of the county.

Upon arrival, officials found four people affected by the incident, according to a news release on Monday.

مواضيع تهمك

Comments are closed.